Critical Care Course
Click here to register
This is a Certification Prep Course; attendees will not receive certification for attending this course. This course will prepare attendees for taking Paramedic and RN critical care certification exams.
• Eric Bauer, MBA, FP-C, CCP-C, C-NPT, Paramedic
• Ashley Bauer, MSN, MBA, APRN, NP-C, CFRN, C-NPT
• Bruce Hoffman, MSN, RN, CFRN, FP-C, C-NPT, Paramedic
• Mike Verkest, A.A.S, FP-C, CCP-C, C-NPT, Paramedic
• FP-C | CFRN Exam Prep & Advanced Practice Update Manual - #1 Best Seller in Transport Medicine
• Access to our online practice exams - timed, random 130-question test with rationale
• 24 CEU hours, approved and awarded for CE for nurse and paramedics
• Gordon Cooper is providing FREE lunch on September 30 & October 1!
Our review course has been reviewed and approved as an IBSC review course for initial FP-C & CCP-C certification, and continuing education via in person, and online delivery methodology. This activity was approved by the Emergency Nurses Association. The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCC). In addition, all Paramedic CEU hours are awarded through the Commission on Accreditation for Pre-Hospital Continuing Education - CAPCE.
• Most certifications recommend you take a foundational critical care course (this course) before attempting the certification exam.
• Most certifications require a valid unrestricted Paramedic or RN license.
• Most certifications recommend 3 years of critical care experience.
This is a hard number to pinpoint. Any company that states they can identify their first-time pass rates are not being totally forthcoming. There’s no way of getting that information from the IBSC, or BCEN. The best way to get the most accurate information regarding this subject is to contact each student in an attempt to identify successful passing of their exams based on their respective discipline. One of our primary values as a company is the relationship we have with our students. Your success helps guide our success, and the success of your peers. Based on data gathered from our community we have been able to calculate > 95% first time pass rates with the individuals we’ve been able to communicate with.
Click here to register