YOUR PRIVACY AND GORDON COOPER
Your privacy is of great importance to us. Information that you submit will be held in strictest confidence and will be used only by Gordon Cooper officials to provide admissions, registration, enrollment, and other similar services. The information that you submit will be used:
- For communication with you regarding the classes in which you enroll, which may include contacting you when class or schedule changes occur
- To meet legal reporting requirements of the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
- To notify you of our future offerings
- To conduct necessary Gordon Cooper business and meet our responsibilities to you as a Gordon Cooper student, such as enrolling you in your chosen courses
Under no circumstances will your information be given or sold to unaffiliated third parties.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHERE WE STORE IT
- Name and address
- Social Security number (voluntary)
- Date of birth
- Courses in which you enroll
- Credit card information
- Employer affiliation (where applicable to course enrollment)
Both your personal data and your course enrollment information are permanently stored in the Gordon Cooper Student Accounting database. In addition, a list of the classes you selected is stored in a web-accessible database that allows us to provide you with personal services in the future, such as a list of other courses in which individuals who enrolled in your course also chose to enroll. No payment information (e.g., your credit card number) will be stored permanently on Internet-connected systems.